Workshops & Training
Make Change Successful - Training– 1 day (On or off site)
Our training workshop has been designed for anyone involved in the change process in a business environment, especially leaders that need to implement change or for staff that need to appreciate the change process. Ultimately the change management training materials are useful for those that need to understand change both for themselves and for those around them, which really includes everyone.
By the end of workshop, participants will be able to:
- Tackle change more effectively at a personal level
- Lead change for those around them
- Assess the people in their teams that support them with change
- Plan their approach to changes in the workplace
- Present an effective change briefing
Empower Your Way to Success - Workshop – Half day (On or off site)
Our positive thinking training course has been designed for the development of individuals that wants to put a positive spin on their life and achieve their goals.
At the end of this positive thinking workshop, participants will be able to:
- Use their inner resources to their positive advantage
- Explain how their conscious and subconscious work together (or not)
- Be successful at the things that matter to them
- Be the best they can be
- Follow a clear action plan for success
Talent Management Training - Workshop – 2 Days (On or off site)
Talent Management was initially used as an HR tool in the recruitment process. It has since developed into an essential business wide practice, used by management to cover many areas such as; succession planning, development of the organisation and individuals, performance enhancement and organisational capability.
Our Talent Management training course has been designed for any organisation no matter how far into their Talent Management journey. The talent management training will help participants set up their Talent Management system or can be used as a health check to refocus or identify problem areas.
At the end of this talent management training session participants will be able to:
- Recognise the business case for talent management
- Identify the need to have talent management integrated into the strategy of their organisation
- Recognise the key steps required to implement the Talent Management Continuum
- Draw up an action plan to address your talent management needs.